Office and Workshop Manager
As an office and workshop manager at ADI, you will ensure the smooth and efficient running of the workshop and office. Enforce safety measures and trainings for new team members, coordinate everything smoothly, ensure that the office and workshop is well taken care of. From restocking of our in-house inventory, tracking of equipment maintenance and function, and keeping the office and workshop clean, neat, and usable, you are an essential part of our Operations team and are important in the day-to-day running of the office.
As a service-oriented company, we emphasise heavily on client-facing attitudes and clarity. The office and workshop manager will also be responsible for greeting clients that come, onboarding and directing them as needed, and coordinating meetings with the team. We are looking for someone affable who loves steady, stable routines. Good communication, interpersonal skills, and an almost-obsessive attention to detail are key for the nature of this job – we love someone who knows exactly where a specific pair of scissors go in the specific part of the workshop, and even the angle at which it is hung or placed.
Please send the following materials to [email protected] (Evelyn Goh) with the title Application to Project Manager Position.
- Your most recent resumé/CV
- A copy of your portfolio, which should contain some sample code of any project you’ve written, with a brief explanation of said project.
- Manage a provided budget for office and workshop management
- Office management, including:
- Monitoring and restocking of common office stationery
- Monitoring state of office equipment; maintenance and replacement of equipment if necessary
- Monitoring state of office in general and organising maintenance or repairs as needed, including air conditioning maintenance, regular cleaning, maintenance of fire extinguishers, keeping first aid kit completely up to date, etc.
- Serve as licensed First Aider for the office (training will be sponsored).
- Ensuring fair usage of rooms across office, including scheduling of meeting room,
- Miscellaneous administrative tasks, including reception greetings, sorting mail, attending to guests, readying meeting rooms, etc.
- Daily operations and management of office (e.g open doors, replacing trash bags, turning lights on and off, readying reception areas, stocking pantry)
- Workshop management, including:
- Monitoring and restocking of common workshop inventory
- Monitoring state of workshop equipment (including 3D printers, laser cutters, vacuum forming ovens, reflow ovens, etc.); ensure regular maintenance with logs and replacement of equipment as needed up to relevant safety standards
- Monitor state of workshop in general and organise maintenance or repairs as needed, including air conditioning/fan maintenance, regular cleaning, maintenance of fire extinguishers and other safety equipment, keeping first aid kits and other kits completely up to date, etc.
- Serve as licensed First Aider for the workshop, as above.
- Daily operations and management of workshop (e.g. organising workshop and returning equipment, refilling water tanks for equipment, replacing filament for 3D printers, maintaining usage schedule for equipment as needed, and ensuring enforcement of workshop policies and safety.)
- Familiarity with common office equipment, inventory, and function.
- Familiarity with common workshop equipment, inventory, and functions.
- Workshop safety knowledge and certification
- First Aid certification