Learn as much as you can about what is needed to run a business well.
Available Internship Period:
June 2021 – December 2021
January 2022 – December 2022
Please send the following materials to [email protected] (Evelyn Goh) with the title Application to Project Manager Position.
- Your most recent resumé/CV
- A copy of your portfolio, which should contain some sample code of any project you’ve written, with a brief explanation of said project.
We’re looking for a motivated student or recent graduate to participate in our day-to-day operations across various departments! From general administration, accounting, HR, business developments, to legal contracts, government legislation/standards, and soft skills, you’ll learn what’s needed to ensure everything runs well in a business. Additionally, you’ll be working closely with us to plan, enact, and deploy marketing campaigns for our work. Students are encouraged to apply!
- General office administration, accounting, HR, and long-term business development and strategy planning. Exposure to all areas of the organisation, including design and engineering.
- Conduct a wide variety of general tasks as assigned, including processing mail, data entry, and office supplies requests.
- Assist with recording and documentation, procurement and inventory management, and some minor project-related technical/crafting work.
- Feedback on administration work and procedures. Assist in building relevant systems to improve said procedures as needed.
- Assistance in planning, understanding, and deploying marketing and social-media related tasks, including managing social media accounts, drafting and releasing digital content, and aspects of photography/graphic design/etc.
- Other miscellaneous tasks, as assigned.
- Microsoft Office proficiency, especially in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational, and research skills
- Detail-oriented and team player. Able to work both independently and in a team.
- Strong level of initiative in catching gaps and loopholes in procedures, and in working to cover them.
- Knowledge/interest in product design and development, crafting, business administration
- Knowledge of marketing/branding/social media handling from an organisational perspective.