R&D Engineering Intern
Research, experiment, and validate technologies for our products through R&D.
Available Internship Period:
June 2021 – December 2021
January 2022 – December 2022
Please send the following materials to [email protected] (Evelyn Goh) with the title Application to Project Manager Position.
- Your most recent resumé/CV
- A copy of your portfolio, which should contain some sample code of any project you’ve written, with a brief explanation of said project.
As an R&D Intern with us, you’ll be contributing to essential parts of various projects that we have ongoing – from defining requirements, benchmarking technologies, and validating concepts, to client interaction, experiment setup and execution, and data sourcing/analysing. You’ll be exposed to every aspect of the R&D phase of a project and will be working closely with our R&D Engineer to ascertain how projects can move forward.
- Internet and database research. Compilation and management of research. Documentation of research and inferring conclusions from research.
- Spreadsheet development and maintenance. Other relevant administrative tasks, including writing reports of tasks to academic standards.
- Planning, setup, and execution of various tests, labs, and experiments in various industries, including F&B/FMCG, medical technology, and defense.
- Cross-departmental training and project work with other interns. Identifying areas for improvement within current departmental processes.
To work with us, your most vital traits are a willingness to learn and be criticised. That said, here is what we’re looking for:
- Demonstrated aptitude and experience with basic computer skills, including usage and understanding of Microsoft Office (especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint writing and formatting).
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment. Contribute during ideation periods and have initiative during execution to fulfill the goals of the project.
- Effective communication skills, written and verbal. Ability to communicate clearly with various personnel to share and gather information.
- Effective time management skills to meet deadlines on multiple tasks, projects, and priorities.
- Professional and positive attitude.